Kaimu Afisa Mtendaji Mkuu
Ms Vumilia L. Zikankuba
Full name: Vumilia L. Zikankuba
Date of birth: 10th February 1979
Marital status: Married
Language: Swahili & English
Contact Details: Mobile: 0744468044
- Master of Science Food Science and Technology from Curtin University of Technology, Western Australia
- Bachelor of Science Food Science and Technology from Sokoine University of Agriculture, Morogoro Tanzania
- Food Postharvest management Certificate from The Postharvest Education Foundation, United States of America
- Leadership and Change Management Conducted by Tanzania Global Learning Agency (TaGLA) in Arusha Tanzania, 2018
- Right Based Approach to Food and Nutrition Security conducted by Centre for Development Innovation, Wageningen University and Research, Wageningen Netherlands, 2017
- Competitive Capability for Team Leader on Good Manufacturing Practices, Conducted by South African Brewery Miller, 2010
- Ag. Chief Executive Officer, The National Food Reserve Agency (NFRA), from 10th April, 2017.
- Agricultural Research Officer at Horticulture Research and Training Institute, HORTI, Tengeru Arusha from May, 2012 – April 2017.
- Quality Specialist at Tanzania Breweries Limited, Arusha plant from Aug. 2009 - April 2012.
- Microbiology Laboratory Technician and Electron Spin Resonance Specialist at Tanzania Breweries Limited, Dar es salaam Plant from Aug 2007 - July. 2009.
i.James, A., and Zikankuba, V. L. (2018). Mycotoxins contamination in maize alarms food safety in sub-Sahara Africa. Food Control (90),372-381
ii.Zikankuba, V., and James, A. (2017). Quinoa: A potential crop for food and nutritional security in Tanzania. American Journal of Research Communication, 4(8): 15-28. http://www.usa-journals.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/Zikankuba_Vol54.pdf
iii.James, A., and Zikankuba, V. (2017). Postharvest management of fruits and vegetable: A potential for reducing poverty, hidden hunger and malnutrition in sub-Sahara Africa. Cogent Food and Agriculture Journal. 131205. http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/23311932.2017.1312052
iv. James, A. and Zikankuba, V. (2017). Moringa oleifera a potential tree for nutrition security in sub-Sahara Africa. American Journal of Research Communication, 7(8): 1-14. http://www.usa-journals.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/James_Vol54.pdf